May 20, 2012, the Warren Hills Athletic Booster Club will host its Taste of Warren Hills event on the grounds of the Warren Hills Regional High School stadium. The event
will feature restaurants, caterers and sweet shops from the surrounding areas. It will prove to be a great
way to promote your business by showcasing your featured menu items and allowing an anticipated 750 to 1,000 patrons of the
event to sample your selection.
In addition to the first hand expose of your restaurant,
other promotional items will include business name on tent, name, address and business phone number listed in event program
as well as exposure on the Warren Hills Athletic Booster Club website will be provided.
Below please find our marketing efforts to ensure a successful event.
- (2) 4' x 10' Banners on Rt 57 & Rt. 31. (Go Up March 31st)
- (100) Yard Sale Coroplast 18 x 24” (Go up March 31st-April 1st)
- (500) Post Cards to families of the WH Athletes (Send out April 2nd
- Letters to parents of all middle and high school families. Mail April 16th
- WH Middle/High School
Flyers, Washington Township, Franklin, Oxford and Mansfield Elementary
- Washington Messenger
- Warren County Reporter
- WHHS Wings Newsletter
- NJRNJ AM
- WHSA email list
- WHSA website
- Warren Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Restaurants flyers
- Washington Theatre Marquee
- Flyers at concession stand
- Electronic Bulletin Board in front of WHHS
- Announce at home games.
Click here to Download Application to Mail in with fee
Pay On-Line through
Upon completion of payment through paypal, you will need to complete the registration form. Form
will appear when payment is complete.