Committee Chair: Joanne Pidoto
To sign up to work Picture Days, you can find available dates and times on the Picture
Day Page, then email the dates and times you are available to help to Pictures@whboosterclub.org
- Athletic pictures for the Middle
and High School are taken two or three days during each of the following seasons: Fall (late August), Winter (mid-December)
and Spring (Late March-Early April)
dates are scheduled by the Athletic Office with the assistance of the WHABC Picture Chairperson. Pictures begin around
2:15 the day of the event and last for approx. 2 hours.
- The Booster Club volunteers assist the photographers with collecting the money envelops and keeping track of the
packages purchased by the athletes.
- Scheduling of (2) volunteers
per photographer. Brief volunteers of their role in assisting the photographer.
and calculating the Booster Club profits based on purchased packages
- Delivering all fall team/senior
pictures to the Fall Program Committee Chair
- Cross reference all completed purchases for accuracy
and work with vendor to rectify any problems
- Report results and recap at Booster Club